|Name in 1652||Corraghow|
|Proprietor||Mr William Fitzherbert|
Name Books of 1836
It contains 150a. 1 r. 20p. including water, 24a. 0r. 39p., and one island of 1a.0r.7p. and there are about 4 acres of bog. It belongs to John Singleton and is let by leases of some lives from 12s. to 30s. per acre. It produces oats, barley, potatoes and flax. There are three portions of lakes in this townland viz. Corraghy 364 feet above low water, Drumminick Lough 362 feet and Dromlom Lough 368 feet. There is also a trigl. station about the centre of the townland, 505 feet, and a road leading from Cavan to Cootehill. Co. Cess is £5.19.6.
Parishes in Cavan
Annagelliff Annagh Bailieborough Ballintemple Ballymachugh Castlerahan Castleterra Crosserlough Denn Drumgoon Drumlane Drumlumman Drumreilly Drung Enniskeen Kilbride Kildallan Kildrumsherdan Killashandra Killinagh Killinkere Kilmore Kinawley Knockbride Larah Lavey Loughan or Castlekeeran Lurgan Moybolgue Mullagh Munterconnaught Scrabby Shercock Templeport Tomregan Urney
Towns and Townlands in Shercock
Annaghierin Carrickcreeny Corbeagh Corclare Cornalara Cornaleen Corraghy Corravilla (Shercock Civil Parish) Crocklusty Croley Crossmakeelan Darkley Derry Drumad Drumlom Glasleck Kilcrossduff Killcrossbeg Latterriff Lecks Lisataggart Lisdrumfad Lisdrumskea Lisnadarragh Nolagh Rabane Ralaghan Shercock Shinan Tullybrick